Thursday, February 21, 2008

Paula is Back!

The cat is out of the bag once again! Paula has a new song and music video and it aired for the first time tonight on American Idol. Unbelievable! I don't know what to say...but it still has the same Paula, Madonna, Janet sound that was all the craze in the 90's. I must admit that my first concert was a Paula Abdul concert-did I just admit to that-YIKES! I saw the tour with the cartoon cat, totally cool. Well I guess it's 2 steps foward for Paula now!

So who did I vote for?
David Archuleta


He is just so cute and what an awesome singing voice! I could totally adopt him (if you didn't watch it you will not get it) but then again he is 17.

Poor Colton being voted off this week:( I don't think he deserved to go this soon.

Hi, my name is Brandy and I am an American Idol junkie.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I saw this song first right before the Super Bowl- I really like it!

Check out my idol posts too. http://beckbeck.wordpress.com
David A. is also my favorite. :)