Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Posted by Brandybuzz at 1:34 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Week 2 of the Ephesians Study with Good Morning Girls! This week God is focusing my heart on prayer. Here are the two main ideas God has me thinking about...
1. Praying for "Fellow Believers" constantly. I am sorry to say that I have been convicted this week of my commitment to pray for other Christians. Paul encourages me to not just pray for them but to "Give Thanks" for them. And then he gives me some very direct prayer instructions that I believe I should pray for anyone in any situation. Pray that God would give "Spiritual Wisdom & Insight" & "flood hearts with light" so that His people will grow in their knowledge and understanding of God; the hope He gives & His power in their lives. Now that is something ALL people need!
2. Praying for Myself! Basically, I am in need of spiritual wisdom & insight! Daily, I need the Holy Spirit to flood my heart with light so that I can have a deeper understanding of God, the hope He gives me & His power in my own life.
Prayer is a powerful thing...this I do know. God is calling me to a more commited prayer life for those who believe in His Son.
Posted by Brandybuzz at 7:57 PM
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
I am excited to be doing my very first Good Morning Girls bible study! For the next 12 weeks I will be journeying through the book of Ephesians but it will not be alone! I personally think it is so neat to be part of something "BIG" that God is doing in the lives of women around the world. Here are a few things I like about this study:
- Do I live like a "faithful follower of Jesus"? v.2
- Do I believe that God has "blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms"? v.3
- Do I believe that I am "united with Jesus"? v.3
- Do I believe that God "chose me before He made the world to belong to His Son"? v.4
- Do I believe that I am "holy and without fault" in God's eyes? v.4
- Do I believe that God "adopted me into His family"? v.5
- Do I believe that God is "pleased" or happy because he adopted me? v.5
- Do I give enough "praise" for these truths? v.6
- Do I believe that God "purchased me with the blood of Jesus"? v.7
- Do I live like I am "free"? v.7
- Do I live like one who is covered by "grace, wisdom & understanding"? v.8
- Do I look forward to the "mysterious plan" when God will "give all authority to Jesus"? v.9
- Do I thank God enough for His "mysterious plan"?
Posted by Brandybuzz at 8:43 PM
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Posted by Brandybuzz at 4:36 PM
Monday, August 15, 2011
Posted by Brandybuzz at 6:59 PM
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
One of the best offer we took advantage of was the Disney Photo Pass. We made it our mission to seek out every Disney photo spot we could see at each of the parks and have our picture made! We had bought a special package before we left for Disney. Click this link: Disney Photo Book to view our memories!
Posted by Brandybuzz at 8:02 PM
Posted by Brandybuzz at 7:49 PM