Friday, March 21, 2008

A Day Late

Happy First Day of Spring! Ok, I am a day late but here is what we did to celebrate!

Nora has been sick all this week with a fever and a nasty cough. She is doing a lot better today! Jason and I wanted to give Nora her easter basket on the first day of spring and do some fun spring activities. (much like what ohamanda did last week). Nora is holding the puppy dog purse that she loves. Every time we went to Kroger she would beg me to let her hold it while we did our grocery shopping. She was happy that she finally got her own!

Jason brought Nora to the spring sing and egg hunt at school. She told me that she wanted to come and watch the show but she didn't want to sing. Oh, well there is always next year! She did look cute in her spring outfit and pigtails done by daddy!


Yesterday was the second day of my spring sing at school. These are the two year olds. Yes, a mom actually put hats on her twins. They did look cute!
Three year olds! They were the funniest group. One of the girls on the top is very dramatic all the time. When she sings she just yells at the top of her lungs. She knows every single word! The boys around her started yelling at her because she was yelling in their ears. She started crying and her mom had to come up on the stage to calm her down. As soon as her mom left the stage the little girl with wet eyes and a red face from crying started yelling the words of the song again like nothing had happened. CRACK ME UP! Everyone was laughing so hard.

The four year olds being very dramatic and very professional! I just love this group. They amaze me with the things they can actually learn and do. I taught them Oh, How I Love Jesus on the hand bells to preform at the spring sing. This was the first time we have ever done the hand bells. I think this was the highlight of the whole day. Parents were coming up to me just in awe at how the kids did such a great job with the bells. My boss just kept saying "they just did so wonderful on those bells, I just can't believe how wonderful they did". She had not seen them play the bells until they practiced on the stage that morning. It was a BIG surprise for everyone! These kids just picked it right up from day one of practice, it was never a hard thing for them and they LOVED it!

Nora and her friend finding eggs!




Coloring eggs at home!

You have got to love that face!

Our beautiful tulips on our table.

Hope you had a wonderful spring day yesterday!

I plan to do some catch up posting this weekend! I am very behind so hopefully I will get it done!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Oh how fun! I'm so glad that she is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nashville TV Show said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I have already added you to my blogroll =). hahaha ... looks like you have some fans!!

Your Spring Sing Day looks like it was a big hit ... I hope you guys have a good weekend!