Saturday, July 21, 2007

onething...

I went to some of the onething conference this weekend with some friends. It was awesome! I am sure that you know but if you don't this conference is done by IHOP (International House Of Prayer). The conference was free and was held at Victory World Church. They had awesome worship at each session that was an hour long and the speakers were great! This conference focuses on being intimate with God. Having God fill that God shaped hole in us. Being in constant worship to Jesus. That we were created to have intimacy with God. The long worship times really help you focus in on that intimacy and really make you search your heart towards God. It was so refreshing.

One of the scriptures they focused on was Psalm 27:4 "One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His temple."

It was exactly what I needed. I needed to be reminded of the Lords beauty.
If you want to check them out go to ww.IHOP.org/onething

I am off to South Georgia to visit my family so I will not be blogging for a whole week:(

2 comments:

Staci said...

Sounds cool Brandy. Wish I could've gone. Have fun in S. GA!

Julie Clark said...

It was really awesome! I wish you could have come on Saturday. The evening service was amazing! Im so glad you came with us when you could and we got to spend some time together! Love ya and hope you have fun in South GA!