Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Favorite

I am starting a new theme for my blog on Fridays. Friday will be the day that I blog about my new favorite things. Let's see how well that goes.

Anyway, this first Friday favorite is dedicated to the Family Fun website. It is my new favorite place to browse. Not only do I get daily emails from them with awesome craft ideas but now I have discovered something even better! Month of Meals, that is what I love so much!!! Family Fun takes the entire month and plans out meals for each day. They are fun because they have a theme each night, they are easy and they are pretty healthy. Oh, I forgot to tell you the best part...they are FREE. It gives you the recipe, the shopping list everything. No more "I don't know what to make for dinner tonight." Now I have some more creative idea to choose from that are not difficult to make. So, if you are in a dinner rut and need a pick me up visit Familyfun.com. It just might become your new favorite too!

2 comments:

ohAmanda said...

Fun theme & fun website! Good idea, Brandy!

Staci said...

Awesome! Thanks for the tip!!