Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Brain Test

Ok, I am doing a 10 week bible study with some cool ladies titled "How To Hear God's Voice" by Mark Virkler.  In the book he talks a lot about right and left brain functions and he suggests taking a test to see what side of the brain is more predominate.  So, I went to his site Communion With God Ministries and took the test.  The results: I am balanced between the two.  I use both side equally, however I am more visual which is a left brain thing...uh! I got like a 76% on visual so that made the left part of my brain be slightly higher than the right however they were pretty close, like 5 points off from one another.  So, I decided to take another style of brain test to test my right and left and I got the same conclusion.  However in this test I got the same score for both sides.  Crazy stuff!  Anyway, if you have never taken a brain test, do it, it's fun!


Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

No comments: