Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday




Today I am thankful for my time off this summer with my Nora! We have had so much fun going to the park, library, story time, starbucks, swimming, the zoo, stone mountain, Chattahoochee nature center, Mema's house and just hanging out at home. I am so thankful to the Lord for time off, time to just enjoy the blessings He has given me. He has given me so many blessings! My job is actually one of my biggest blessings but Nora and Jason take the top and I love being with them! Thank you Lord for this time of rest with the people I love best!


7 comments:

Nashville TV Show said...

That's very sweet ... it seems like you two had a lot of fun this summer!! I hope your first week back goes great!

ellen b. said...

Continued blessings on your return to work and busier schedules...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Aunt Angie said...

What a neat post! Great pictures too!
Happy Thankful Thursday!! Be blessed

eph2810 said...

Sounds like the two of you had/have a wonderful summer. Oh, do I miss the summers of my childhood.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Lori said...

The pictures are adorable!!!! Thank you for sharing them.

Have a wonderful weekend.

ohAmanda said...

I'm so glad you have summer's off, too! I'm glad we got to hand out this summer!

Mary said...

Darling pics! Glad you had a great summer with the kids. Time goes too fast. Enjoy them! Blessings on your weekend.